Powered by Blogger.
RSS

I Too Had A Love Story






I Too Had a Love Story is a memoir that will take you to a world which now a days every individual wants to go, that is to the Love world. It’s the debut novel of Ravinder Singh who is an engineer by calling.

The story begins when Ravin (Ravinder Singh) an autodidact and his three friends met after four long years and they eventually comes to the marriage topic which they think the next milestone to achieve. Influenced from the former topic, Ravin registered himself in a matrimonial site and found his soul mate Khushi who is an ambitious, good looking, mature girl. After some chit-chat, the similarities between them lead their relation to a new phase and they fall in love without having met each other. Then the love story sails smoothly and they decided to marry with their parents’ blessing but God has planned something unusual for them. A heart breaking incident occurs that changed their lives.


My Review:-

Although i had this book in my shelf but didn't turn even a single page as i was not aware of the story. When i got to know the story, the book was not with me, one of my best buddy rajat borrowed this book but the curiosity to read this book lead me to download its pdf file and I saved this file both in my laptop and mobile (in case of long power cut) and I had completed it within 12 hours.

This book is well written in a diary format which leads to believe that it’s a true story and became a positive point for the author. The author elucidates that Love doesn't need any special words. The kind of words he used to describe his feelings, the way he narrates his dreadful love story, transition from one chapter to another is really praise worthy.

Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of Love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it”, the foremost quote in the book lead the readers to imagine the climax. The author doesn't have any new ideas to offer still you will love to read each and every line. While reading, you will feel love in the air and most of the time you will start laughing naturally as it is happening with you. I bet if you are in love, some of the incidents did happen with you also as described by the author.Personally i like the 70th page of this book.

After reading this book some random thoughts came to my mind and those are “I wish I could love someone like Ravin did” and the second one is “I also have a Love story to share”. The latter one is like an inspiration for fresh writers. This story is fiction less, honest and full of emotions . I would give 4.5 out of 5 stars to this amazing book.

I have a tip for all readers(who haven't read this book yet)  that please try to read this book alone, specially to those who don’t believe in Love, this book is going to explain you what an Unconditional Love is??? 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Lipsa said...

Awesome deary.....well reviewed d meaning of love,pain and patience
:-)

Unknown said...

thank you lipsa.....

Post a Comment