Powered by Blogger.
RSS

WWW Wednesday (27th August)





WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along you have to just answer three questions…

1.   What are you Currently Reading?

2.   What did you recently finish reading?
              
              3.   What do you think you will read next? 



Here is my Answers:

What are you currently Reading? Well, I am reading “The Krishna Key” by Ashwin Sanghi. Though it is the 3rd book of Ashwin Sanghi still I am reading it first because one of my friends told me that if I will like this book then i will also like his other books. Honestly saying i have started enjoying this book and simultaneously I am reading “The Five People You meet In Heaven” by Mitch Albom.



What do you recently finish reading? I had just finished “Till The Last Breath” by Durjoy Datta and here is my review Till The Last Breath By Durjoy Datta.





What do you think you will read next? Since I am enjoying Ashwin Sanghi’s writing so I would like to read his Chanakya’s Chant next 
followed by Rozabal Line.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Arpita Dash said...

Sagar I like the way you plan it......keep reading....

Tea said...

Your books look good. Enjoy.

Unknown said...

thank you appy

Unknown said...

thank you

Post a Comment