Powered by Blogger.
RSS

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Clicked By Me


Since I got my consciousness I have heard that “God couldn't be with us everywhere, so he created mothers”. I want to add a saying to this “God can’t always saves us from falling down, so he created Friends”. I don’t know the exact meaning of Friendship, actually I can’t give the exact definition but here I have some scenarios where i think one can get to know what does friendship means. In each stage of my life I got different definition for this enchanting word.
Friendship is,
Ø  Sharing a single chocolate among ten friends.


Ø  Sharing your lunch box with your best friends.


Ø  Knowing that your friend doesn't have any extra pen, still asking him/her only to irritate him/her.


Ø  Sharing your new specs among your friends to click pics and then laughing unconsciously after seeing those pictures.


Ø  Sharing 1 liter water among more than 10 friends.


Ø   Making different sounds when his/her crush enters into the class.


Ø  Collecting money from each individual to buy a single ball.


Ø  Making the same mistake again and again only to make him/her irritate.


Ø  Asking for treat for silly reasons like for new pen, new shirt, exam paper clear etc.


Ø  Asking him/her that is she/he your new girlfriend/boyfriend when we see him/her with others.

Ø  Asking him/her about a girl/boy only to know their feeling for them.


Ø  Knowing that his/her friends are planning for surprise birthday party for him/her, still acting like he/she doesn't know about it.


Ø    Playing tic-tac-toe, bingo (k-map) even sitting on the first bench.


In our life we come across many individuals, some of them stay with us forever, some of them leave us by giving a foot print and some of them vanish like they don’t even exist in our world. Sometimes we can’t even share our problems with our parents, but we can share each and every problem with our friends. Having friends in life makes us powerful to face any situation.

I have made a lot of friends in every stage of my life and some of them became very special to me. I want to say all of you that thanks for being in my life. You guys are like my family. I can’t even think my single day without you guys. Those moments which we had shared are just like vitamin tablets for me. You guys make me smile in every possible way and being with you I have also learn a lot of things. I want to thank you all for increasing my life span (laughing is the best way to increase your life span, right!!!)…




At last I want to say that “I have some Idiot friends who will be definitely going to cry on my funeral”.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

11 comments:

Arpita Dash said...

Friends are like that Sagar....as friends know all about you but still they love you.......

Pratikshya said...

i love the pics... especially the one at the top... :) friendship is indeed a blessing, a treasure we need to cherish..... feeling blessed!! :)

Rajat said...

Friend is someone who always there for u....understands your past and accept you today the way u are and makes u feel like u are worth something....

feeling blessed...to have very good friends in life:) :)

Unknown said...

awesome buddy ... bcz anything that explains the benefits and silliness of friendship can never be wrong

Unknown said...

u r absolutely right pm... tnx for reading

Unknown said...

tnx for being my friend appy

Unknown said...

yes u r right manish and tnx buddy for being my life.. tnx fr reading my blog

sanu said...

Luv U Sagar...

NatsBK said...

your post reminded me of my school days:)

Unknown said...

tnx for reading Natasha..

Unknown said...

thank you buddy.. you r one of my best friend and you are like my family..

Post a Comment